Does somebody use a RME HDSPe AIO with ADAT?
If so, is Linux working with all 8 channels?

I bought one in Mai 2011, but didn't need all channels until today.
Analog IOs and ADAT 1 and 2 are ok. HDSP mixer does see incoming audio
signals from all ADAT ports, so I thought everything is ok,
unfortunately it isn't, the jackd ports for ADAT 3,4,5,6,7 and 8 don't
work. Tested with Ubuntu Studio Precise and Quantal 64-bit (hdspmixer
1.11) and AV Linux 32-bit (hdspmixer 1.6).

At the moment I need some additional channels :(.
I don't think the card is broken, because HDSP mixer does show the
incoming audio signals, but you never know. Since it has got a 3 year
duration of cover I should check this immediately, but I don't know how
to test it. Do I need to install Windows to test the card?

Regards,
Ralf