Hi everyone,
I am experiencing while troubles working with the VT1731 Audio chipset.

Everything works okay until I try to close the playback stream handle using
snd_pcm_close().
Subsequent urb over the endpoint seems to be normal, then the device
becomes unresponsive or 'frozen', 1 time out of 4 or 5.

I am using a custom yocto-based distrib pulling Kernel 3.8.13 and alsa-lib
1.0.26

I have a workaround consisting mostly in avoid closing the handle but this
is obviously not sufficient in the long term.
Has anybody encountered a similar problem ?

Regards,

Samuel