On Sun, 2014-09-28 at 15:39 +0200, Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> http://www.akg.com/Counterfeit+Warning-1053.html

:(

Sven, assumed you should have bought a counterfeit AKG mic, be careful
about the steps you'll do next. Did you buy it from a dealer in DE or
did you buy it from an obscure dealer somewhere in another country?
Assumed, just assumed, it should be a faked product, talk it over with
somebody who is aware about current jurisdiction regarding to faked
products. I've got no knowledge about it, but I watched contradictory
reports on nonserious television. Don't risk to shoot yourself in the
foot, when doing a complaint.