The module's options are likely at least a start toward the
solution.  Here's an anonymized version of what I had in
/etc/modprobe.conf when I used the loopback soundcard:

options snd_aloop enable=1,1,1,1,1,1,1 index=4,5,6,7,8,9,10
id=lbuser1,lbuser2,lbuser3,lbuser4,lbuser5,lbuser6,lbuser7

Depending on your distribution, you might need to put the options
in a different path/file.

Fwiw, I found a problem with Debian 7/Wheezy's snd_aloop in
connection with [Net]Jack.  The virtual soundcard would accept
playback samples much faster than a real soundcard would have,
which resulted in xruns.

HTH

Robert