Hello there,

For the last year or thereabouts, I've been using the aforementioned system
(Clevo P751DM2-G, branded as the Origin Eon 15-X) with Ubuntu variants,
starting with 16.04, and in the present, 18.04LTS.
One thing I've never been able to get to work, even with hdajackretask (
https://fossies.org/linux/alsa-tools/hdajackretask/README), is the
headphone jack.

According to Clevo, here's how the system is wired up:

   -

   Realtek® ALC892 codec
   -

   TI Burr Brown® OPA2134 operational amplifier
   -

   Support for Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5
   -

   High Definition Audio
   -

   2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
   -

   Support for S/PDIF Out

The S/PDIF output is on the same jack as the headphone jack on this system.
I'm yet to test if S/PDIF can work on this machine on Linux.

The oddity here is that this Texas Instruments device (OPA2134 OP Amp) does
appear under USB devices (lsusb).

Has anyone here gotten this device to work on Linux?

Thanks,

Dennis.