Hi

I've not followed earlier writing on this thread, so may well be out of turn here, but one option for synchronising clocks across multiple boards is to distribute low-ish stable reference and then phase-locked-loop multiply that up at each place where you want a an oscillator.

It's more complicated that just distributing a clock, but has advantages that high-ish frequencies aren't sent over distance and that clocks on different boards can be different multiple of the reference.

Gordon.