Yes I understand your thought Ralph, possible even that it is not fully
functional on Linux, only that it is strange because the channels on the mixer
seem to be there to do it. In any case, it is possible that with the current
HDSPMixer, it can only work with outputs 3 and 4, I am investigating further by
asking also in the RME official forum. In any case, that's fine with me because
my aim was to have an additional stereo output, completely independent of the
HDSPe AIO and I did it. I just wanted to understand if the other 2 could be
used as well. Thanks