On Fri, Aug 14, 2020, 3:56 AM Clemens Ladisch via Alsa-user <
alsa-user@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Alexandre Bouillot wrote:
> > ... Raspberry Pi
> >
> > I'm able to address each of the 6 cards independently correctly.
> > However, when I'm trying to have a second channel - not to mention the
> third - working in parallel with the first, I face problems.
>
> From what I've heard, the Pi's USB controller has limited bandwidth, and
> its
> driver is not able to distribute all of it among multiple streams.
>

> Regards,
> Clemens

   I wonder, if that's the problem, whether the Pi4 would handle it
better.  I have no direct experience, but my understanding is that
bandwidth issues are a primary target addressed in the model 4, and very
successfully.

      regards,   -- John Kirk