Hi,

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 10:27:37AM +0900, Takashi Sakamoto wrote:
> I should mention that the alsa-gobject is an application of UAPI of Linux
> kernel as well as GLib/GObject(+GObject Instrospection), sorry. The cause
> of error is building for Linux kernel version 4.6 or before. The missing
> 'card' and 'pid' members in 'struct snd_seq_client_info' were added by
> this patch:
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=a1ce94d03bfd
>
> $ git name-rev --tags a1ce94d0
> a1ce94d0 tags/sound-4.6-rc1~21

Just now I pushed 'topic/buildable-in-kernel4.5-or-later' remote repository.
https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-gobject/tree/topic/buildable-in-kernel4.5-or-later

I added some conditional macros to build for Linux kernel 4.5 or later.
I wish they works well in your environment.

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto