Hello,

A new version draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost-04.txt has been posted to finish
addressing the last review comments. We have:
- harmonized the spelling for c/Client and e/Endpoints. The upper case in
"Endpoint" is kept when part of expression "Endpoint Cost Service",
- some cosmetic changes,
- updated the Acknowledgment section.

We would like the reviewers to verify that their comments have been
appropriately addressed.
Thanks,
Sabine, Wendy