On 10/18/2016 08:19 AM, Y. Richard Yang wrote:
Jan, Vijay,

Thanks for the orchestration. Several of us working on WG docs should
still upload updates by the Nov. draft dates to make progress. It is
great that we will have a f2f meeting in Chicago,

Richard: Yes, please continue making progress by Nov. draft deadlines.

As Jan and I were briefly discussing, if there is a need to have a
virtual interim *after* the November IETF, we could always organize
one.  Please do not let the progress be a function of a f2f meeting.
If you feel we need a virtual meeting in December, we can do so.

We will most certainly meet in March 2017 (Chicago).

- vijay
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: v...@bell-labs.com / vijay.gurb...@nokia-bell-labs.com
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq

alto mailing list