---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Nozay) <
sabine.randriam...@nokia-bell-labs.com>

Hello ALTOers,

For those who are on-site and who’d like to join, the proposal is to leave
at 20h45 and to go downtown, 10-15 mins walking distance. There is a nice
open air place on the big square. We may meet at the IETF registration.

Don’t hesitate to forward to anybody we may have forgotten.

Cheers in advance J

Sabine