Hi ALTOers,

Just a friendly reminder that we will still continue our weekly meeting
this Wednesday at *9:00 am - 10:00 am US ET*.

Meeting bridge: https://yale.zoom.us/my/yryang

For this week, we are going to start the individual rechartering item
discussion from "Extension of ALTO to support east-west settings". As a
starting point, we would like to go over a related standard, OGF Network
Service Interface (NSI) [1][2], and see how far ALTO can go. For people who
are interested in it, please feel free to join.

*Action*: As several members mentioned that the current time schedule of
the weekly meeting doesn't work for them perfectly, we are going to use
this doodle pool [3] to rearrange the schedule for the following weekly
meetings. Please do this doodle to let us know your available time slots.

[1] https://www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/documents/documents
[2] https://www.glif.is/meetings/2012/tech/slides/20121012-OGF36-NSI-AG.pdf
[3] https://doodle.com/poll/e39rpsm9sr7s4mgi

Best regards,