Thanks, Jan.

-Qin
发件人: alto [mailto:alto-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 Jan Seedorf
发送时间: 2020年11月12日 6:13
收件人: alto@ietf.org
主题: Re: [alto] Welcome Qin Wu

Dear Qin,

welcome as new chair for the ALTO WG! Vijay and I will contact you soon
regarding IETF-109 and how we can manage the planned re-charter discussions
there most effectively.

 - Jan
Am 11.11.20 um 10:35 schrieb Qin Wu:
Hi, Martin, et al :
Thank for having me.  Jan and Vijay, I am happy to come back to ALTO team and
help deliver the existing work on the table and in the meanwhile, work together
with you senior chairs to drive new work discussion.
Look forward to working with you soon next week, thanks!

-Qin