Good questions, Jensen, would you like to clarify these issues?

-Qin
发件人: roland.sch...@telekom.de [mailto:roland.sch...@telekom.de]
发送时间: 2021年10月26日 21:28
收件人: jen...@jensen-zhang.site; Qin Wu <bill...@huawei.com>
抄送: dhruv.i...@gmail.com
主题: AW: Kick off discussion on ALTO OAM work

Hi all,

thank you Qin for introducing me.

I have just looked at the document, but need to have a deeper look into it.

My first questions are:

1)
rw auth
     |   |  +--rw (auth-type-selection)
     |   |     +--:(auth-key-chain)
     |   |     +--:(auth-key)
     |   |     +--:(auth-tls)

Are all kind of tls protocol versions possible or do we have limitations?

2)
To use the reactive update, the reactive attribute MUST be set true. To use the
proactive update, the poll-interval attribute MUST be greater than zero.
The value of poll-interval specifies the interval of fetching the data in
milliseconds.

The poll interval is accurate. Is this set because of observation of bursts or
are longer intervals also an option reducing the poll overhead?
Any configuration option available?

Best Regards

Roland