Thank Jensen to provide ALTO OAM work status update in the weekly meeting. Two
open issues are brought up:

1.       How to understand the intent based interface?

2.       When we say internal or external, compare with who, it is internal or
external?
A few quick suggestions to your shared slides:

1.       We all agree RFC7285 and RFC7971 are a good basis for ALTO OAM work,
especially section 16 of RFC7285, you also list a bunches of protocol extension
RFCs,

I suggest we can make a table to list which requirements are from which RFCs,
in order to support some of these protocol extensions which parameters we need
to define to configure ALTO server?

2.       Regarding the goal, we need to better understand which is in the
scope, which is not in the scope?

3.       Provide the definitions in the terminology section for intent based
interface if we want to keep using it.

4.       Find a better wording for internal and external and allow integration
with other data sources.

-Qin