Hi Sabine,

On 25/01/2022 13:55, Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay) wrote:

Hello Alexey,

We have posted a revision v22 that addresses the DISCUSS points raised in Francesca's review. In particular, regarding the IANA registration, we would like to have your feedback.

It is available at https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new/>

We have updated the IANA sections 12.1 and 12.2  accordingly, under the guidance you provided for CDNI and this draft.

Just to confirm: the IANA registration related changes in v22 look good to me.

Best Regards,

Alexey

We look forward to having your feedback,

best regards,

Sabine and co-authors,

*From:*Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melni...@isode.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 14, 2021 9:24 PM
*To:* Qin Wu <bill.wu=40huawei....@dmarc.ietf.org>; media-ty...@ietf.org
*Cc:* draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new....@ietf.org; alto@ietf.org; Francesca Palombini <francesca.palomb...@ericsson.com> *Subject:* Re: [media-types] Application/alto-* Media Types Registration Request for second document draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new

Hi Qin,

The comments I’ve sent on the other registration apply to this one as well.

Best Regards,

Alexey

On 03/12/2021 11:33, Qin Wu wrote:

    Hello,

    Here is the registration request of application/alto-* Media Types
    defined in section 12.1 of draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new:

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new/

    https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-21.txt

    I’ve included the details below.

    Note that this document has already entered into IESG review
    phase. Francesca Palombini kindly reminds us and the authors of
    this draft to

    send the media type registrations to the media-type mailing list
    for review before the document moves forward. Thanks Francesca.

    -Qin (on behalf of chairs)

    12.1. application/alto-* Media Types

    This document updates the IANA Media Types Registry by registering

    two additional ALTO media types, listed in Table 1.

    +=============+=========================+===============+

    | Type        | Subtype                 | Specification |

    +=============+=========================+===============+

    | application | alto-propmap+json       | Section 7.1  |

    +-------------+-------------------------+---------------+

    | application | alto-propmapparams+json | Section 8.3   |

    +-------------+-------------------------+---------------+

    Table 1: Additional ALTO Media Types.

    Type name:

    application

    Subtype name:

    This document registers multiple subtypes, as listed in Table 1.

    Required parameters:

    n/a

    Optional parameters:

    n/a

    Encoding considerations:

    Encoding considerations are identical to those specified for the

    "application/json" media type.  See [RFC8259].

    Security considerations:

    Security considerations related to the generation and consumption

    of ALTO Protocol messages are discussed in Section 15 of

    [RFC7285].

    Interoperability considerations:

    This document specifies formats of conforming messages and the

    interpretation thereof.

    Published specification:

    This document is the specification for these media types; see

    Table 1 for the section documenting each media type.

    Applications that use this media type:

    ALTO servers and ALTO clients either stand alone or are embedded

    within other applications.

    Additional information:

        Magic number(s):  n/a

    File extension(s):  This document uses the mime type to refer to

    protocol messages and thus does not require a file extension.

    Macintosh file type code(s):  n/a

    Person & email address to contact for further information:

    See Authors' Addresses section.

    Intended usage:

    COMMON

    Restrictions on usage: