Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that we will have the weekly meeting of the ALTO
design team at 9:00 am US EST (3:00 pm CET and 10:00 pm Beijing Time) on
Tuesday, February 15, 2022.

To help refresh our memory, below is a short summary of the discussion we had
last week.

1. Luis led the discussion on NAI workshop planning. A key topic is candidates
for the keynotes.

2. Authors of the WG drafts report the recent progress. Revisions of unified
properties, CDNi and performance metrics are expected and performance metrics
need to reach consensus with IESG reviews.

3. Jordi led the discussion on hackathon planning. Qin gave some guidance and
templates to be updated on the IETF trac page.

Agenda:

- Meeting bridge and organization (Qin, 5-10 min)
- WG draft status (5-10 min)
- New charter items (20-25 min)
- IETF 113 planning (15-20 min)

Bridge:

https://yale.zoom.us/my/yryang

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything missing in the summary or
you feel should be added to the agenda.

Best,
Kai