Hi Luis,

Great thanks for your comments. Please see my answers inline.

Thanks,
Jensen

On Tue, Apr 4, 2023 at 3:39 AM LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO <
luismiguel.contrerasmuri...@telefonica.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> My apologies for answering late to this WGLC.
>

> I do support the progress of this document.
>

> I have some few comments:
>
>    - Figure 1: it is not clear the direction of the arrows, specially
>    where “report” is written, probably missing some “+” symbol. Please, review
>    and clarify if needed.

 That is a very good point. We will add a paragraph to explain every
potential interaction (arrow) in the figure. Hopefully, this will be
helpful.

>    - Stats parameters of ALTO. There are some global stat values, but
>    there is no reference for the time in which those values have been
>    collected (the total time in which the ALTO server is being up and
>    running). Note that for the “last-stats” the time reference is 5 min, but
>    for the absolute stats there is no time reference.

 Good catch. I believe it is related to these two GitHub issues that we are
working on:

- https://github.com/ietf-wg-alto/draft-ietf-alto-oam-yang/issues/19
- https://github.com/ietf-wg-alto/draft-ietf-alto-oam-yang/issues/25

We will add the time reference of each stat value in the next revision.

>    - Question. Regarding the number of PIDs I understand it is possible
>    to retrieve the total number of PIDs in ALTO. Not sure if it would be
>    meaningful to have the number of PIDs for filtered maps. Not sure if this
>    can be relevant, maybe yes.

Yes, the filtered maps should not provide the number of PIDs. Right now,
the filtered maps are coupled with their dependent full maps. So the number
of PIDs is actually for the full map. We will clarify this in the node
description.