Thanks for explaining Qin.

Jordi
________________________________
From: Qin Wu <bill...@huawei.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 8, 2023 16:48
To: Jordi Ros Giralt <j...@qti.qualcomm.com>; mohamed.boucad...@orange.com
<mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>; IETF ALTO <alto@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: Proposed Agenda for Interims #2-5

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any
links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi, Jordi:

Compute related draft, in my understanding, fits into interim #3: Deployment
Catalysts,

draft-zhang-alto-bgp-ls and draft-contreras-alto-bgp-communities actually can
lay foundation for compute related work, i.e.,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-alto-service-edge/

Regarding multi-domain, Security/privacy isolation for interim #5 might have
relation to mulit-domain use cases, but my general strategy is to set
multi-domain as lower priority.

Focus on more concrete pieces or urgent pieces.

-Qin