Hello ALTOers,

Just a reminder that we will be meeting tomorrow Wednesday at 10am EST for the
ALTO interim #3 meeting. The focus of this meeting is on "Deployment Catalysts":

  *   Reuse existing network resources to identify ALTO resources (e.g., BGP
communities)
  *   Proposals to fix the integration complexity and integration with data
sources

Please try to connect on time or a few minutes before as we want to start on
time.

Meeting information:

  *   Remote instructions:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=644e2d4c-50a7-4de6-8a18-e6f5f5ec2005
  *   Agenda
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2023-alto-03/materials/agenda-interim-2023-alto-03-alto-01-00
  *   Session materials:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2023-alto-03/session/alto

The proposed agenda (as agreed by the ALTO WG members during the weekly call on
05/02/2023) is as follows:

(If anybody wants to add a topic, please send us a note)

  *   Discussion of data sources doc (Luis and Jordi):
     *
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P4GrhQz_t17jIWg-3b1ycldhBWEEgIAAUZe2vjeO_1U/edit?usp=sharing

  *   Discussion of BGP Communities (Luis):
     *   https://github.com/luismcontreras/alto-bgp-communities

  *   Discussion of BGP-LS (Jensen):
     *
https://alto-wg.github.io/draft-alto-bgp-ls/draft-zhang-alto-bgp-ls.html

  *   Discussion of compute (Jordi and Luis)
     *   "IETF ALTO: Compute Metrics and APIs". Slides uploaded in the
datatracker:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2023-alto-03/session/alto

Thanks,
Jordi on behalf of ALTO WG