Hi Med,

Sorry for the late reply.

On Tue, May 9, 2023 at 9:39 PM <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com> wrote:

> Hi Jensen,
>

> Thanks for drafting that text. I do still that some sensitive data nodes
> have to be listed. For example,
>

>    - Access to all authentication-related data nodes should be protected;
>    those that are inherited from other models have already
>    “nacm:default-deny-write” statement, while there is no such protected from
>    the data node that are added in the draft.

Thanks for the suggestion. I agree. But I think the only
authentication-related data nodes explicitly added in the current document
are "http-auth-client/user-id" and "https-auth-client/user-id" under
"auth-client". The leaf nodes referenced by them have already been
protected. Shall the leafrefs themselves be also protected?

>    - Consider the example of “poll-interval”: a misbehaving node can set
>    a very large value that would lead to maintaining stale data. Setting very
>    low values can also be considered as a misbehavior.

It is a very interesting point. I agree that the range of "poll-interval"
should be limited. But the accepted range may depend on the data sources
and implementations. It is hard to define a fixed range in the module. Do
you have any suggestions about it? Or we just explain this consideration
without any concrete solution?

Thanks,
Jensen