Hi all,

As we discussed during yesterday's call, we are going to open four email thread
conversations for each of the four topics (A, B, C, D) for future work of ALTO
as described here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/alto/tS5MaQ9oKer10LP3Y-Zi5VNhNKs/

With this thread, we would like to welcome anyone to participate in the
discussion about "Topic A: Integration of new data sources and their exposure"
using ALTO. Please use this email thread to directly express your opinions.
There were already recent conversations about Topic A in the mailing list,
which are now summarized in Section 1 of the root document for the future of
ALTO work:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rpziU7NZEE8f84XkJSjMhEIHUA5G7rXkGB5c_7UFxUY/edit?usp=sharing.

This conversation thread is also anchored with this github ticket:
https://github.com/ietf-wg-alto/wg-materials/issues/48

Thanks,
Jordi, on behalf of ALTO group coordinating the discussion of the ALTO future
work