David Abmayr <dwabmay...@gmail.com> writes:

> Keith,
>
> When I try to connect the TeleMega to my computer via the USB, AltOS sees
> the Telemega on COM 10, but when I try to configure altimeter I get an
> error (The system cannot find the path specified (3)). I am running AltOS
> 1.3.1 and Windows 7 Home Premium, and I have no trouble communicating with
> my TeleMetrum. Any idea what's wrong?

Ok, I took my TeleMega board and reflashed it with a preliminary version
of 1.3.2 (a trivial bug-fix past 1.3.1) using my HP machine running
a corporatized Windows 7 (so, not HP's Windows 7 version, but something
that Intel built themselves). During reflashing, it had to install
device drivers for the boot loader, and that confused things enough that
I had to flash it again and carefully select the correct .ihx file. I
may see if I can't make this a bit cleaner, but the end result was that
TeleMega got reflashed and seems to work fine for me at least. I know,
that's small consolation for you, but I was slightly worried that the
Windows USB support could have been broken somehow.

As usual, if you have another machine to test with, that could eliminate
various system configuration issues, but I'm confident that TeleMega can
talk to Windows 7 and that what we've got is a system configuration
issue and not a software problem.

Is your TeleMega running version 1.3.1?

-keith