I'm writing my own Android app for TeleBT that would be optimized for a small
screen format, and I'm looking for documentation on the TeleBT Data Packets.
In particular I need to know what data strings are sent from AltosDroid (or
any app) to the TeleBT module.  I'm able to read and process the data
packets that TeleBT sends out over BT, but I haven't seen any documentation
on communication in the other direction.  I've noticed that TeleBT forgets
it's 70cm frequency setting when it gets powered down, and I need to be
able to tell it which frequency to use.  Other uplink command documentation
could be useful as well.

Thanks,

Art