Hi all

I have a problem ...

I use this dumptype to dump my / filesystem (I use the /dev/sda1 in the
disklist file) :

define dumptype comp-root-tar {
    root-tar
    comment "Root partitions with compression"
    compress client fast
    exclude list "/usr/local/etc/amanda/Linux/root-exclude"
    index yes
}

The exclude list had
/var/spool

and it did report those problems when backing up ... :

? gtar: Cannot add file ./var/spool/postfix/active/5/8/58FEE3D040: No such file or
directory
? gtar: Cannot add file ./var/spool/postfix/active/D/9/D90CB3D024: No such file or
directory

(obviously by the time it tried to dump the files, those were not there
already)

so, I see the "." prepending the path, and added another path to the exclude
list :

/var/spool
./var/spool

but the error persists .... :/

could anyone let me know why ? :?

--
Javi Polo - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - navo - DrSlump
Proud member of the Panda Gey Community (powered by linux)