Ok, I'm a few steps closer to adding barcode support to a modified chg-zd-mtx
script.  I have a two questions for some people in the know.

chg-scsi has the following params:
      ./chg-scsi    -slot <param>
      ./chg-scsi    -info
      ./chg-scsi    -reset
      ./chg-scsi    -eject
      ./chg-scsi    -clean
      ./chg-scsi    -label <param>
      ./chg-scsi    -search <param>
      ./chg-scsi    -status <param>
      ./chg-scsi    -trace <param>

I know the first 4, as they are documented in the TAPE.CHANGERS file.  I've
mostly figured out what -label <param> does, but to be sure I'm pretending to
not.

My question is, what do the last 5 items do?  By that I mean, what do they
pass to the changer script, and what do they expect as return values.  For
instance, I "believe" that -label's <param> is the amlabel of the current tape.
The changer script puts that, and the barcode, into a file, then returns
"0 0 0" if it worked.  If it fails, it returns the slot, and the tape device.

Also, what is the format that amtape needs the barcode file to be in?  Just for
testing I have it as:

<amlabel1> <barcode1>
<amlabel2> <barcode2>
<amlabel3> <barcode3>