HI everybody:

I'm sorry if my question is too silly but I would like to know if
etimeout and dtimeout  are the same thing. I ask you because i have
problem with  a machine that today reported data time out.  I check
the mailing list if somebody have had the same problem and i found
different ways to fix this and many suggestion about increase the
"dtimeout", so I check my configuration for amanda and i found that
my "etimeout is 800"  but i don't have anything for "dtimeout" .

I have amanda 2.4.2 so i don;t know if I missing the dtimeout value
or if  is enough with the "etimeout". Again i'm sorry if this
questions is too simple but  I want to be sure what is the value that
i have to increase and  if I have to include the "dtimeout"  value
because in my current configuration i don't have it

Thanks for your help and I hope to receive any answer.

Sandra