Hi

   I have a problem compiling amanda on a machine (read my previous
post). To overcome it. I compiled amanda on a machine that doesn't have
plan9 installed. After a successful compile I tarred the file and moved
it to the destination install machine and ran 'make install'. Now when I
run amcheck {config} from the server, it returns the error:
"moscow: [can not execute /usr/local/libexec/runtar: Permission
denied]". The permissions on the file are:
"-rwsr-x---   1 root     backup      47072 Feb 26 11:45
/usr/local/libexec/runtar " which are exactly the same as on the other
machine on my network.  Does anyone see what obvious thing I'm not
seeing  and will show it to me?

TIA

        Paolo