See my other e-mail -- the shipping version of chg-zd-mtx doesn't work with
modern versions of mtx. Use either the barcode-enabled version someone
posted, or the version at
        http://www.noc.isite.net/?Projects

I keep meaning to integrate the two versions into one, but just haven't had
time to test.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      ISite Services, Inc.

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/