Hi all,

What values are people using for bumpsize, bumdays, bumpmult other than
the example values?

I have a lot of > 10 GB disks to back up and it doesn't seem efficient
to me to do eg. an 11 GB "level 5" backup of a disk that has 13 GB of
data on it--In that situation, I think it would probably make more sense
to just do a level 0 backup.  On the other hand, I don't want to create
a situation where disks < 4 GB get a full dump every time.  It would be
nice if bumpsize could be expressed as a % of the disk size rather than
an absolute amount of space.

Any hints anybody can give me in tuning the bump parameters would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
--
"Jonathan F. Dill" ([EMAIL PROTECTED])