Now i suppose that i have to
- let amanda doing backup for the week , and i can make an external
script that will backup tar and gzip all my client during week-end...

or

-just use one configuration in which i force full dump during the
week-end and then use: "amadmin <conf> no-reuse tape-label-XX"
(remember that i have to store "snapshot" from all my data each week )

well i think i'm going to use the first, what do you think about it?