Hello Brian,

You are using an old version, tell your co-worker to upgrade :-)

In this old release, amanda will use all space on the holding disk
if the dump size is larger than the estimate. You can temporarily
create a dumptype for this disk with "holdingdisk no".

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Martineau             email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Departement IRO, Universite de Montreal