"Marcelo G. Narciso" wrote:

> |   DUMP: Warning - cannot read sector 600384 of `/dev/rdsk/c0t6d0s0'
> |   DUMP: Warning - cannot read sector 600400 of `/dev/rdsk/c0t6d0s0'

It looks to me like you have some bad sectors on your disk, or possibly
a disk drive that is on its way to failing, like the head is having
trouble seeking to some sectors.  The filesystem was probably
automatically unmounted to prevent corruption, or at least I have seen
something similar happen with an XFS filesystem on SGI IRIX.  Check the
system logs.

--
"Jonathan F. Dill" ([EMAIL PROTECTED])