Hi Eric,

You may want to take a look through the list archives at:

This subject has already been hashed and rehashed to death on just about
every mailing list that I subscribe to including this one.

I'm planning to migrate to SGI XFS on Linux--SGI has released an
installer CD for Red Hat 7.1 which can make XFS filesystems.  XFS is a
journaled filesystem, and it can be run over RAID unlike ext3 which had
problems with RAID on 2.2 kernel.  You can download the installer for
free from ftp://linux-xfs.sgi.com but the server appears to be down
right now.

--
"Jonathan F. Dill" ([EMAIL PROTECTED])