In a message dated: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:41:24 +0200
Kris Boulez said:

>Isn't there an option since amanda 2.2 to use multiple tapes for one
>dump (see docs/MULTITAPE ). Is this just a 'would be nice to have' or
>are people using this in production.

Good question, I don't know.  It's been some time since I've looked
at 2.4.2, I'm still running on a pre-release of 2.4.2 and 2.4.1
merged together (don't fix what ain't broken, right? :)

If this support is in there, then great, it definitely be used by a
lot of people (including myself in the not to distant future :)
--

Seeya,
Paul