Never had to do a complete file system restore
so forgive the naivety of this question.

If one restores from a full backup plus
one or more daily incrementals, files that
were deleted after the full backup would
be retained during the restore.  Correct?

I mean, the daily incrementals don't track
in any way file deletions so the restoration
would be inaccurate in that there would be
more files restored than existed at the time
of the last incremental.

I'm not suggesting it should be any different,
just a thought that struck me and I wanted to
confirm it.
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 JG Computing                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]