On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, John R. Jackson wrote:

> >... I haven't touched something since weeks.
>
> Yeah, yeah, yeah.  We've all heard that story before :-).

OK., I'm catched. :-))
I touched something on sunday: my firewall. :-(
Seems to be a firewall problem now, packets were dropped
since I installed SP4 and some hotfixes on my Checkpoint
fireall, complaining "unknown established TCP packet".

Does anybody have experience with that? I changed a file
according to phoneboys FAQ, if that solves the problem
remains to be seen on my next backup tomorrow.

Bye, Gaby
--
enlog AG                        Daimlerstr. 15 - 89079 Ulm
Dipl. Inf. Gaby Hornik          Germany