On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Karl, Matthew wrote:

> Amanda-users,
>
> We have an Overland DLT LoaderXpress LXL1B10, and Amanda (latest) is running
> on Solaris 7. We are unable to get Amanda to work the autoloader. I have
> just recently started in this area, so please pardon my ignorance as I do
> not know exactly what to ask. If anyone has any suggestions they would be
> greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.
>

> Regards,
>
> Matthew

Hi

I m planning to use the same config than u except the fact that my
server will be on solaris 8.
But i would like to know if it works before buying the autoloader

I had some contact with overland people and one told me that
this changer work well with linux and mtx

i guess then you should begin by trying to make mtx work on your
solaris machine with your autoloader

You can get it at the following url
http://mtx.sourceforge.net/

That s the first step

--
Eric Doutreleau
I.N.T                   | Tel   : +33 (0) 160764687