=?iso-8859-1?Q?gloria_era=F1a?= wrote:

> I've been noticing that our amanda backup fails every 10 days and stop to
> backup our main server. Can someone point me why I'm getting this? I'm not
> very familiar with amanda and we rely on someone's script for our backup
> which makes it more complicated. I would appreciate for any help. Thanks.

Is your dumpcycle 10?  Does your disklist specify a 10-day cycle for
any particular drives (actually a special dumptype specified in amanda.conf)?
I expect there's some disk that's getting a full backup every 10 days and
there's a problem with it or the connectivity to that computer).
--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - HMC UNIX Systems Manager
  My opinions are my own and probably don't represent anything anyway.