As many know, the archives at yahoogroups for this
list and the amanda-hackers list are not current.

I could not find an appropriate email address at
yahoogroups to ask about this but I finally got
through to the right person(s).

I sent it to "abuse" with a big "I APOLOGIZE".

The following is the response I received:

> Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:16:26 -0700
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Abuse - Inappropriate Material
> From: Groups <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hello,
>
> The amanda-users and amanda-hackers groups are Remote groups.
>
> A remote group is a group which is run from another mailing list
> service. You can use the Yahoo! Groups site to archive and provide
> additional functionality, such as digests, chats, shared files, etc,
> for mailing lists hosted by other services.
>
> A group can only be a remote group or a local group. Once a group is
> set to be a remote group, you need to add the following address as a
> member of the remote group in order to start archiving the group:
>
>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> and
>
>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> to the mailing lists you would like those groups to archive.
>

> Regards,
>
> Yahoo! Groups Support
>    http://groups.yahoo.com

So, the questions are;

    Do we want the list archived at yahoo?

    If so, who can/will add the "listsaver-of"
    addresses to the lists?

--
Jon H. LaBadie                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 JG Computing                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]