We upgraded(patched) irix on some of our sgi's and noticed core.pid files
started appearing in /.  From the amanda logs it appears that amanda
cannot sigterm the xfsdumps and has resulted in SIGKILL.  The kills are
apparently causing the xfsdumps to dump core.  Is anyone else seeing this?
I'm running 2.4.2

                                                Robert Weber
                                                University of Colorado