Hi!

Hauke Fath wrote:

> Rainer Fuegenstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > After adding a "new" old server named fav to amanda, I keep
> > getting the following message:
> >
> > FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY:
> >   fav        /home2 lev 0 FAILED [disk /home2 offline on fav?]
> >
> > It doesn't matter if the disk is specified by device file or
> > mount directory:
> >
> > fav    c1t4d0s6        tar-srv-low    # /home2
> > fav    /home2          tar-srv-low    # /home2
>
> Looks familiar... Try to supply the absolute path for the obstinate
> drive. If that helps, we're two...

I got the same problem with one of my boxes.
Are there known problems with amanda and ReiserFS?

My log entries messages look like:
got result for host pc20 disk /: 0 -> -1K, -1 -> -1K, -1 -> -1K
  0: pc20       /
planner: FAILED pc20 / 0 [disk / offline on pc20?]

Seems like amanda can't get the size of the disk.
Any suggestions? Should I use tar unstead of dump?

CU and thanks
Martin