--On Wednesday, March 06, 2002 16:32:01 -0500 Charlie Chrisman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> /-- countach.i /dev/sda3 lev 0 FAILED ["data write: File too large"]
>
> I get this for two of my clients?  what does this mean?

Probably that your Amanda server has a file size limit smaller than the
size of the filesystem you are trying to back up on the client.
   Try setting chunksize in your amanda.conf to something your server can
handle ( try 1 GB ).

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator                                     Voice: 512-374-4673