Hi all;

I am running RH 7.1 with an IDE hard drive. the system
is configured as amanda client and has only one
partition / (root). I've been getting some disk
read/write errors on this computer. To parafrase
Galaxy Quest: "I know this message... It is a bad
message!!!", . It looks like the IDE drive is about to
go. I am planning to run fsck, but it has an equal
chance of trashing the system.

Anyway, my question is: how do I restore the entire
system (in case I need to rplace or rebuild hard
drive)? I have recent full dumps of the server.

Thanks.

igor.