+ Joshua Baker-LePain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [03.04.02 18:51]:
> On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 at 6:28pm, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote
>
> > I've got a|some problem|s ;) getting amanda 2.4.3b3 running as client.
> > One problem is that I don't know how the backup-server is set up, so I
> > wonder if anyone here can see sthg in the logs below.
> *snip*
>
> Err, it would help if you told us what the problem was, i.e. send us the
> amanda email report that notes the problem or the problematic amcheck
> output.

The problem is, that I don't get an email report or the amcheck
output... As stated above, I only set up the client. The backup-server
itself is not under my control - the admin of that server told me that
it has to be something with my client-setup. And I wanted to see if you
can see any problem on my side in those logs.

> Those logs looked fine, except for the missing exclude list.

Ok, thanks. So I'll have to kick the other admin to get it working ;-)

    Balu
--
"Linux is like a fractal: No matter how deep you go, there's always
more!"  [Casey Bralla, 24.01.2001 in [EMAIL PROTECTED]]