* Grant Basham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Wed, May 01, 2002 at 11:31:56AM -0400)

> I would like a tapetype entry for a Sony AIT3 tape drive.  I can just
> modify an AIT2 entry, but would like to see the results of a
> run of the "tapetype" utility on an AIT-3 drive.  S

Do you have an AIT-3 ?
If so, you can simply run tapetype yourself.

fROm the docs
| Amanda provides a utility to calculate the size of a tape, to generate
| a `tapetype' entry for your amanda.conf.  However, this utility is
| neither built nor installed by default.  You can build it by entering
| the tape-src directory in the build tree (after running configure) and
| typing `make tapetype'.

What platform are you on ?

Currently listening to: CD Audio Track  2

        Gerhard,  <@jasongeo.com>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  Some say the end is near.
 =`\<,  Some say we'll see armageddon soon