On Tue, 14 May 2002, Anthony A. D. Talltree wrote:

> >In case of a disaster I have to be able to restore a huge
> >directory tree with more than 10,000 files within minutes or hours at
> >most. With a paper list and tapes that I have to get a visa and fly a day
> >in order to touch them this is not an option.
>
> Is there a compelling reason why you can't print them out where you are?

Yes, there are:
- I cannot afford a printer and so much paper
- I have slow connection and fetching data will takes hours

And most important: in case of a disaster, I'll be lost in a sea of paper
trying to restore +10,000 files in few hours.

I'm stop writing on this thread, since it does not sense to continue
form this point.

Ave,
  Radu

--