Well, the weird thing is that I already replaced the hard drive once
because I was thinking that it could only be a HD problem, but the problem
still persists. What I also tryed is to do a manual dump on that machine
and that works fine... So that sounds really strange... Any ideas ?

Marc

                    "Ueda,               To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Yoshiaki"            cc:

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Subject:     Re: Strange dump details

                    om>

                    Sent by:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    07/11/02 09:50

                    AM

It isn't  caused by amanda.  It is hard drive problem.
You have to try repair command at your drive, or replase hard drive.

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:32:15 +0200
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[cut]
> ?   DUMP: bread: lseek fails
> ?   DUMP: bread: lseek fails
> ?   DUMP: bread: lseek fails
> ?   DUMP: bread: lseek fails
> ?   DUMP: short read error from /dev/hdc1: [block -909618816]:
count=4096,
> got=0
> ?   DUMP: bread: lseek2 fails!
> ?   DUMP: short read error from /dev/hdc1: [sector -909618816]:
count=512,
> got=0
> [cut]

Yoshiaki Ueda