Hi folks,

  I realize that amanda may be overkill for what I want but...has anyone
setup amanda to use a Sony DDS2 tape device?  I'm currently running the
'tapetype -f /dev/nst0 -e 8g' command to verify the tape itself.  Of
course, the 8g is compressed instead of normal.  Has anyone already
configured a tapetype in the config file to address the DDS2 tapes?  I'm
in the initial stages of setting this up so any advice would be greatly
appreciated.  (After I play around with my system I get to try it with a
production system that uses an Exabyte EZ17 Mammoth autoloader in place
of a veritas system that wouldn't handle the changer).

=G=